Monday, April 12, 2010

Tardy for the Party...

So, I'm a bit overdue on my updates... and with 27 followers, I feel like I have alot of pressure to live up to! Things have been so crazy lately, and remain so, for the time being, that everyday has just been flying by!

Here's a quick rundown of what's been going on at C-Horse Eventing...

The Training Level Three Day came and went all too quickly. P rocked my socks, and brought home the red ribbon (if only his mother could learn to properly time XC, ugh)... oh well.

I taught my first full-on clinic at the beautiful 5-County Stables. We had around 20 participants, all of who did AWESOME. LOTS of nice horse flesh, and I was really happy with how the days went (however long they may have been!).

Shortly after the clinic, P and I spent the day being movie stars during a promotional shoot. It was a fun, VERY LONG day, but I think a good time was had by all!

P and I have a little bit of downtime, but that just means more work for me! We've had some really exciting sponsors join the 'team' which I will single out over the next couple of days.

And I promise, I will be more diligent about updating!

No comments: