Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'd like to thank the academy...

So, J-bomb and I have hit the ground running, rolling our way the 12 hours or so up to the Illini state. I love going home for Thanksgiving. I get to see all my family, old friends, hang out at my 'ol' stompin grounds'... you know the drill.

Anyway, figured it would be an appropriate time to offer some thanks to those that have made this past year a great one for me. I've truly been blessed with some very exciting relationships that I hope will continue to grow! I really can't name everyone, so I'm not going to try... but you know who you are.

I've been lucky enough to have people let me use their barns as teaching bases, sponsors who have donated products for me and my horses, awesome instructors who have been instrumental in my education, general good friends who always have a kind word or shoulder to cry on, and just the best clients, friends and supporters anyone could ever ask for. I am one lucky person for sure!

I really like to think of my C-Horse crew as family... we all work together to make eachother better, both around the horses and just in general. And I have the best family in the world. :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Hope everyone has safe travels and eat lots of stuffing!

No comments: