Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sunshine on my window....

Makes me happy la la LA la...

Ok, so I don't remember the rest of the song, but oh well. But the theme is HAPPY sunshine (mixed with a couple of very timely rain showers to keep the footing good!).

This week has been good to get Prophet back into full workout mode. I've been (and will be) swamped with lesson in the evenings after work, so my workouts have been in the morning - of which both P and I appreciate! He's been very good, although we are back to square one with the saddles as I'm waiting for the saddlefitter to take a look at the monoflap to see if there's hope, or if I'm going to need to order yet ANOTHER one.

Oh how I long for the monoflap, but can I say HOW MUCH P-man's back had blossomed? The trusty Pessoa has seen it all, and used to be so wide I had to use a Ultra ThinLine cotton pad with full shims, PLUS a Fleeceworks sheepskin pad to fill in the space -- now the darned thing fits him close with JUST an Ultra ThinLine. He has grown grown grown some muscle! Guess all that long-and-low work has done him some good.

Something exciting is I got some really good photographs from Amy Flood of Freedom's Flight Photography (from the Becky Holder Clinic back in December 2008). Here are some of my favorites...








2 comments:

Boss Mare Eventing said...

lovely pictures, thanks for sharing.

Cass said...

No problem... love bragging on my boy! (can ya tell?) :)