Thursday, August 27, 2009

Woo Wee - Feeling good ponee....

So I'm a dork. :)

But just wanted to drop a quick entry in and say that I love you all, because with my pony feeling as good as he did this morning, I may be in trouble!

Nice calm little meek P-man has decided he feels GOOD, and wants to show me the new ways he can move his body around. Fun for him! Not so fun for me... :) But really, I'm very excited to really put him through the paces tonight and see how he feels, since all we did this morning was a bit of a hack. Gotta love sprucing the hold man's hocks up!

Will let you know how the ride goes!

2 comments:

wilsonc said...

Glad the injections worked for you! Have fun tonight. It'll be almost like having him young again eh?

Cass said...

Almost! except for I got him at 6 - 3 days after his last race. After 4 years of racing, he felt old then! He actually feels better now then he EVER has in the 5 years I've had him (although 2 of those years he was turned out to field). I'll let you know how tonight goes!