Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And now a word from our sponsors....

I've said it before, and I'll say it again -- I have some of the best sponsors in the world! I'm very picky about the things that get used in my program, and strive to find companies that I can whole heartedly promote. I encourage everyone to visit the Sponsor's Page on my site, and considering using these great companies next time you need something!

I would like to give special shout-outs to two of these supporters. First off, BonVivant Equine (C-Horse's newest sponsor), just sent their box of wonderful products for P and I. BEAUTIFUL stuff. If you ever thought about blinging up your look, they are definitely the people to go to!


They also did a lovely page for C-Horse on their site. Be sure to stop by their site and check it out!

The other company I'd love to encourage you to check out is Pony Potions. This rain/humid/dry thing that NC has going on right now makes me cringe a little bit when thinking about Prophet's feet. The farrier noticed a slight patch of what looked to be some bateria/fungus under an area of his shoe. We went through the products I had on hand, and it was decided the Hoof Spray by Pony Potions was the best. I used this spray the last time I had a minor issue with some foot fungus and it works great! I've started to use it again, and even with all the wet, gross weather, the bottom's of Prophet's feet are looking better then ever! I'll have to post pictures later because you really wouldn't believe it!


PP also makes some other killer products including an AWESOME helmet spray that's sure to come in handy now that the weather is getting warmer. I've pretty much fell in love with every single product I've tried of theirs.

Prophet is gearing up for the CT this weekend at Fenridge Farm. We have a lesson with Melissa scheduled tonight and then a make-over day for Saturday (poor P's mane is in much need of some TLC). Then the really exciting week starts, as my mom arrives Tuesday!!!! (just in time for Tuesday night Wine and Ride at the Bobbit Road Farm). Very exciting stuff!

2 comments:

Reyna Meinhardt said...

Thanks for mention these two companies!! I'm excited to check them out!

Cass said...

Please do! All of the companies that support C-horse are truly great in their own individual way and I would recommend any of their products on any day!