Thursday, February 10, 2011

There's hope on the horizon!

When I went out to feed this morning, there was a familiar white covering all over everything - yes, once again the snow fairy had come to 'bless' us.  Luckily, it was only a light covering, and has now been dissipated by the sun - 43degrees today!!!! :)

But the REALLY good news is that its supposed to be above 60, for like, several days in a row!!! Yahoo!  Watch out ponies!  You better be getting your work ethic on!

This weekend will be P's first outing on a XC course in 2011 - The Ark's Frostbite Event, where we will be running the Prelim Combined Test and the Training XC.  We are going to play the XC by ear considering we haven't been on a course since November, and have only jumped twice in the same amount of time. Bring it on!!!



And finally, I'm super excited to announce the newest C-Horse Sponsors - CurOST.  CurOST is an all-natural anti-inflammatory supplement that I'm very excited about incorporating into the program.  Miss Story (aka, my hunter princess!) definitely enjoys it's benefits, and I'm looking forward to using it on the others!  Plus, it's really cool that the company based in North Carolina.  As with all the C-Horse Sponsors, I am so appreciative of their help and encourage anyone interested to give me ring to ask about how it's worked for me and my horses!

No comments: