Tuesday, November 6, 2012

In Decent Exposure

It's winter.  Seriously, who thought this would be a good idea? Riding bucking horses in so many layers that I can't tell which part of my skin is touching the saddle is also not a good idea.

Not sure how I got to November with so few blog updates either, but I did, and I feel horrible.  But now that it gets dark at, like, noon, I feel like I'll have plenty of 'spare' time to keep it updated better.

Unfortunately at P's last run of the season, he sustained a very minor injury, but it was enough for me to decide to take off his Nike's and let him be ferral for about 6 weeks. Which means...

Extra time with Flashy Pants!

Now, I realize that I devote much of my blogging time to how utterly wonderful my husband, P-diddy, is, but I do believe that Flash might be worthy of pool-boy status.  And now that he's had some 'alone time' that last few weeks, I pretty much fall more and more in love with him every day.

And he's for sale. :(

And I'm trying like crazy to think of creative ways to keep him. :)

(more on that later)

BUT, for now, in order for you all to get a better idea about what kind of personality/athleticism/inappropriate bathroom habits, Flash has - here is Flash in goat form.


No comments: